Ahad, 9 Disember 2018

Adelia, Unicorn & My Little Pony


Lil Adelia on her 5th birthday party!
Theme : Unicorn & My Little Pony


Mama 1st got inspired lepas nampak photo ni di ig
 cute gal wore unicorn headband & unicorn shirt with tutu skirt! soo cute!!
becoz lil Adelia minat sgt dgn cartoon My Little Pony ..
dalam kartun Pony tu ada kuda bumi, unicorn (bertanduk) & pegasus (ada sayap)





Finally manage to get this beautiful Dress with Tutu Skirt from ig @aliazara_kidshopz
and for the Unicorn Headband ada dijual di ig @butikaludra



Unicorn Headband with Rainbow Tutu layers
Price : RM19.90

Adelia & bff, Auni

with friends at kindergarden

with classmates, Hello Kitty Class



******

Poster My Little Pony a birthday gift from Mama

Unicorn Flower Crown ni favourite lil Adelia.. simple n easy to wear
also available at ig @butikaludra

Unicorn Flower Crown
Price : RM14.90


My Little Pony cap
Price : RM16.90

My Little Pony sling beg - small (SOLD OUT)


My Little Pony sling beg
RM18


instagram @adelia.unicorn

#mylittlepony
#mylittleponyandfriends
#pony
#unicorn





Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan